Creative & Expressive Play Therapy Interventions for Children Ages 4–11
Facilitating experiences for children in the play room using creative and expressive activities can be a part of the psycho-education piece of treatment along with an opportunity for children to show what they are experiencing, seeing, feeling in their inner world. This 4 hour webinar previously live and recorded led by Lynn Louise Wonders will provide theoretical basis for using creative and expressive play therapy interventions along with training on how to implement specific interventions based upon a prescriptive play therapy approach. Upon completing this training you will be able to:
- Provide definition of what creative and expressive play therapy is and why it is effective.
- Explain how to use non-directive play therapy in combination with the directive creative & expressive play therapy interventions.
- Name 10 diagnoses that benefit from use of creative & expressive play therapy.
- List 15 creative & expressive play therapy interventions tied to specific treatment planning goals.
- Apply theoretical basis and prescriptive interventions to case examples.
NOTE: This training is for learning enrichment purposes and NOT for CE credits, thus the low fee! Enjoy learning for the sake of learning! If you really need the CE credits, however, contact email@example.com as this and many other of her trainings are or will soon be available on an additional platform for CE credits.